Copyright of all materials in this website belongs to the copyright owners. Essentially, all materials on this website are distributed and can be used according to the Creative Commons Attribution -Share Alike License. This means that anyone can use the materials for all purposes, including commercial use.
The Creative Commons Attribution -Share Alike License that is applied to this website does not require any special permit from the copyright owner when using a material for other purposes. However, the following conditions must be observed when using the material.
● Attribution : The copyright holder must be indicated when using the material.
● Share Alike : When modifying the material to create a new work product, the work product
must bedistributedunder the same license.
One thing to keep in mind is that the commercial use permit and work product change permit of any multimedia material other than text, such as images, videos, music, sounds, pronunciations, etc., are treated differently according to the Creative Commons License, so the relevant material must be used accordingly. Please refer to the Creative Commons License for more details.
Copyright of posts in text format
- You must agree that your post in text format will be distributed and used according to the Creative Commons Attribution -Share Alike License. Therefore, your post in text format can be used freely for all purposes including commercial use, and modified,and distributed under the same conditions.
- You must reveal the source and the copyright holder when citing or changing another person’s post in text format.
Copyright of multimedia files
- When uploading a multimedia file of your creation, you can set whether or not you want to allow commercial use or work product change according to the Creative Commons License.
- When uploading a multimedia file of another person’s creation, you need to receive permission from the copyright holder and set the copyright accordingly, and also indicate the copyright holder and source clearly.
- A file uploaded by a user is made available to the public after it is verified by the administrator. Any inappropriate content, such as copyright infringement, defamation, etc., can be deleted without prior notice. It may take a certain period of time for the administrator to verify and make the content available to the public.